& Forms Upload
Get easy access to necessary forms here and upload securely!
We can help determine whether you quality for a social security disability claim.
We have over 20 years of experience handling social security disability claims.
Contact us today to work with advocates who will help you receive the benefits you deserve.
Reno DAA - We Go to Work for You!
Applying for Social Security Disability benefits can be a stressful experience. While you are unable to work, dealing with financial hardship, and facing a debilitating injury or illness, you do not need to wait for the benefits that you have paid into throughout your working life. DAA is here for you. Social Security Disability is all we do!
Disability Action Advocates is comprised of a team of specialists who will help guide your claim through the complicated Social Security disability benefits process. Many people try to navigate the disability benefits system themselves, but this is an unnecessary risk to take. We know the system inside and out. We can maximize the probability of success for all the Social Security disability benefits and Supplemental Security Income to which you and your family are entitled.
Are you ready to start this process? Our firm is ready to assist you. Contact us today to speak to our Reno Social Security Disability Team.
Disability Action Advocates Play Video
What To Expect
Attorney John Boyden discusses what to expect during the Social Security Disability claims ...Play Video
Adam's Story Play Video
Ernie's Story Play Video
Ron's Story Play Video
Am I entitled to past-due bene ... Play Video
Are Social Security disability benefits available if I became disabled after I left my old ...Play Video
Can alcoholics and drug ... Play Video
Our focus is helping you qualify and obtain benefits for social security disability. We will walk you through the process from the very beginning to ensure that we get you the treatment and benefits you deserve. Watch our helpful videos to learn more about who we are and how we can help!Our Videos
- File all forms for the initial application, reconsideration and hearing.
- Help you through each step of the process so you know what to expect.
- Coordinate any social security doctor appointments you may have.
- Obtain all your medical records and gather the necessary information.
- Review your social security file thoroughly to discover possible weaknesses and determine what is needed in order to obtain a favorable decision in your case.
- Represent you at a hearing before an Administrative Law Judge.
- Support you throughout the entire process
- Appeal your case if appropriate